经典英文电影句子

2007-11-2 | 经典英文电影句子珍藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦率说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t
refuse. 我会给他点利益,他无法谢绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don’t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你基本不能清楚!我本可以获得社会位置,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也愉快愉快。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经筹备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我爱好闻弥漫在凌晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启发录》1979)

12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我猖狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样持续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我以为这是一段美妙友情的开端。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

15,There’s no place like home.
没有一个处所可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是宏大的!是这些照片让62616964757a686964616fe78988e69d8331333262366366我变得微小了。(《日落大道》1950)

17,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

18,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时间流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

19,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能把持事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

20,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 究竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

22,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

23,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最荣幸的人。(《扬基的自豪》1942)

25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生涯就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

26,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都悼念巴黎(那段美妙的时间)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

27,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

28,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热忱似火》1959)

29,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应当问你自己一个问题:“我是荣幸的吗?”快点去做,年青人,无知的年青人。(《警探哈里》1971)

30,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

31,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球活动中没有呜咽! (《红粉联盟》1992)

32,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。 (《惊魂记》1960)

33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

35,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

36,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在勾引我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你确定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依附生疏人的善良。(《愿望号街车》1951)

40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美好音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我觉得一种须要,一种加速的须要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应当是快活的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生涯变得非凡起来。(《逝世亡诗社》1989)
返老还童:
You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
you can swear and curse the fates,
but when it comes to the end,
you have to let go.

你可复以像疯狗那样对周围的一切愤制愤不平
你可以咒骂命运
但是等到最bai后一刻到来之时
你还得安静的du撒手而去。

We re meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

我们zhi注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么知道他们对我dao们有多么的主要。
《闻香识女人》中的经典台词 绝对经典

Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒本相,
and you are a liar.
(校长)你是一个骗子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校长)谅解我没听明白
No, l don t think l will.
不,我不谅解你
Mr. Slade.
(校长)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机遇来陈说
Mr. Simms doesn t want it.
西蒙先生不须要
He doesn t need to be labeled still worthy of being a Baird man.
他不须要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标记
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的座右铭是什么?
Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we re gonna burn you at the stake ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出纰漏时,有人62616964757a686964616fe59b9ee7ad9431333262366366逃离
and some guys stay.
有人留了下来
Here s Charlie facin the fire,and there s George hidin in big daddy s pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin ?
成果你做什么呢?
You re gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你嘉奖乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l m just gettin warmed up.
不,我刚暖好身而已
l don t know who went to this place.
我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·铁尔,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他们精力已逝世,如果曾经有的话
lt s gone.
它已经逝去
You re buildin a rat ship here,
你在这培养的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you re preparin these minnows for manhood,
如果你认为在锤炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正抹杀了这所学府所保持的精力
What a sham.
真是羞辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l m here to tell you this boy s soul is intact.
我可以告知你这孩子的灵魂是完全无缺的
lt s non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l m not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要拉拢他
Only Charlie here wasn t sellin .
但查理不为所动
Sir, you re out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告知你什么叫过份
You don t know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什么才是过火的,Trask先生
l d show you,but l m too old,l m too tired,too fuckin blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l d take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you re talkin to ?
过火?你认为你在跟谁说话?
l ve been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,清楚吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年青
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更恐怖
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you re merely sendin this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你认为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin his soul !
我说你是处逝世了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he s not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你损害了这个男孩
you re gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l m not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words: cradle of leadership.
来这儿的时候,我听到相似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制作者,领袖发明家
Be careful what kind of leaders you re producin here.
小心你发明的是哪种领袖
l don t know if Charlie s silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的沉默是对是错
l m not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告知你
he won t sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前途
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正派
That s called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that s the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是发明领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here s Charlie.He s come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他选择了一条路
lt s the right path.
这是一条准确的路
lt s a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他持续他的行程吧
You hold this boy s future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前程控制在你们手中,委员们
lt s a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前程
believe me.
信任我
Don t destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,维护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt s gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引认为毫的,我向你保证
最佳答案
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (性命就像一盒copy巧克力,成果往往2113出人意料)

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可懂得为傻人有傻福5261)

Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在产生)

Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(逝世亡是性命的一4102部分,是我们注定要做1653的一件事)

Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
下载APP,抢鲜体验 应用APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。 扫描二维码下载